"Food is merely fuel - food cannot make you happy"

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Froyo is awesome!

Well, it helps to have someone else to motivate you (by motivating themselves as well!). Flatmate and I did a fitness DVD workout, and ate not lots and made a healthy lentil stew for lunch tomorrow and calculated the calories.

I then went out for drinks and coffee with various people. To which I walked. 4.5 miles which could have been on the Underground. Score.

I did have some frozen yoghurt, because I didn't have dinner and it's low fat, low sugar, low cal. Snog in Covent Garden = expensive but SO GOOD. And infinitely better than any other crap I could have eaten.

753 calories for the day. I would say that's a win, particularly with the exercise.


Only problem - I'm off to the parents' tomorrow, where I shall not be updating or reading other blogs for at least 10 days. I shall also have trouble restricting/exercising too much. Send me lucky vibes, I need this! It'll be 1- days of "Oh you're looking well" (IE "you're looking FAT"). I want to look thin, so that people say "Oh you don't need to lose any weight, please eat!".

No comments: