"Food is merely fuel - food cannot make you happy"

Thursday, April 1, 2010

138.8

So Sunday's binge has been reduced by lots of walking, some workouts and eating less in the past 3 days than I did on that one day. Exactly the same weight. Right, so in 10 days time I need to be less. Like 5lbs less. In front of parents? Not easy. I've never lost that much weight that quickly. I shall go down as much as possible.

Good luck! Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels - and by skinny, I mean the feeling of jutting hipbones. YES. We can get through this Easter! Reject that chocolate! Keep moving!

1 comment:

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

love that quote "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" - kate moss!

the event was great wasn't it! & sorry I don't mean to be rude, but which girl were you? haha! sorry I'm sooo terrible with names and there are no photos of you on your blog! sorry! I feel so stupid :)

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx