"Food is merely fuel - food cannot make you happy"

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Solid

OK so today went well - 1000 cals pretty much exactly consumed. This is despite making cake and biscuits for the family (biscuits were crap so I threw them!). I am pleased with myself. Healthy dinner as well, lentils, fish, courgette and then a pear. I even did an exercise DVD with my flatmate.

Of course, it *is* Supersize vs SuperSkinny on in 40 minutes, which automatically means I want to eat more healthily... but I still think this is good.

I shall weigh in on Thursday morning, as I will be heading home to the parents' house. I then have 10 days away. In which I aim to lose, hard as it may be. Bring it. Ideally by then I shall be 134lbs at least. Fingers crossed!

Note to self - specific targets are good. 1000 cals is good.

No comments: